About the Position:
Our client, a leading Am Law 50 law firm, is actively seeking an experienced information security attorney to join as an Associate General Counsel in its Chicago office. This premier law firm has a global reach, working with some of the world’s most well-known financial institutions and Fortune 500 companies, and this position will focus on identifying and mitigating risk across business platforms. Target candidates will have 10 or more years of legal experience, including with risk management and litigation, as well as providing cybersecurity and data privacy advice. Don’t miss this unique opportunity to join the Office of the General Counsel at a top Am Law firm!
· 10 or more years of legal experience, preferably at an Am Law 100 firm
· Significant risk management and litigation experience
· 8 or more years of experience providing cybersecurity/data privacy advice
· Strong compensation and benefits
· Unique position at an elite Am Law 50 firm