Our client, a global, Midwest-based law firm, is seeking an experienced construction and real estate transactions attorney to join its national major projects practice as a mid/senior level associate in its Chicago office. This practice represents clients on significant construction projects and is responsible for drafting and negotiating construction agreements and advising on project structuring on a full range of real estate construction matters. The ideal candidates for this position will have four to six years of transactions experience in energy, renewable, transportation, and social infrastructure projects and with a variety of commercial contracting and project finance documents. In addition to its sophisticated full-service practice, this firm has been recognized for its pro bono work, including receiving Law Firm of the Year awards. Don’t miss this incredible opportunity to bring your experience to a vibrant and industrious practice at a BigLaw firm with a home-town Midwest-based culture.
· 4-6 years of transactional experience in energy, renewable, transportation, and social infrastructure projects
· Experience drafting and negotiating EPC contracts, P3 agreements, CMAR agreements, subcontractor and supply agreements
· Experience working with a variety of commercial contracting and project finance documents
· Top of market compensation
· BigLaw firm with thriving and collaborative environment
· Firm recognized for pro bono work