About the Position:
Our client, the Chicago office of a strong national law firm, is actively seeking an experienced consumer finance litigator to join its growing practice. This sector-leading practice group represents financial institutions, payment processors, and financial technology providers with compliance, litigation, and licensing matters. Target candidates will have 7 or more years of state and federal court litigation experience (financial institutions litigation experience is preferred). This is truly an exceptional opportunity to join a practice serving some of the most well-known financial services clients and work on complex and interesting matters.
· 7 or more years of state and federal court litigation experience
· Financial institutions litigation experience is preferred
· Strong legal research and writing skills
· Highly regarded practice in the consumer financial services and data and technology space
· Ranked as one of the most innovative and forward-thinking firms