About the Position:
Our client, the Chicago office of a national law firm, is actively seeking a corporate debt finance associate to join its practice. This group has been recognized by Chambers USA and the practice focuses on structuring and executing an array of finance transactions. Target candidates will have 3 or more years of debt finance experience including negotiating, structuring, and documenting debt finance transactions. This is truly an exceptional opportunity to join a sophisticated practice and work with a diverse client base that includes financial institutions, creditors, debtors, and corporate and individual clients.
· 3 or more years of debt finance experience
· Experience negotiating, structuring, and documenting debt finance transactions
· Previous experience representing PE sponsors, portfolio companies, or lenders in leveraged buyouts or other acquisitions financing transactions is preferred
· Strong academic credentials
· Ranked as one of the most innovative and forward-thinking firms
· Firm has been recognized for its diversity and inclusion initiatives