About the Position:
Our client, a leading global law firm, is actively seeking a corporate lawyer with financial services and regulatory experience to join as a mid-level associate in its Chicago office. This Chambers-ranked practice group represents clients ranging from startups to some of the most well-known financial institutions in the world with fintech, bank regulatory, and payment systems issues. Target candidates will have 3 or more years of large law firm financial services regulatory experience and strong academic credentials. This is an exceptional opportunity to join a highly-regarded practice at a prestigious law firm!
· 3 or more years of financial services regulatory experience
· Fintech/transactional/digital assets experience is preferred
· Large law firm experience and top academic credentials
· Chambers-ranked practice
· Opportunity to work in a practice group that has a global reach
· Top of market compensation