About the Position:
Our client, a boutique Chicago law firm, is actively seeking an experienced corporate transactions/M&A attorney (6 or more years) to join as an associate, counsel or income partner, depending on level of experience. This business law firm represents a broad client base with general corporate, mergers and acquisitions and securities transactions, and the target candidates will have corporate transactions and M&A experience at a large or mid-size Chicago law firm. Securities and lending experience is also preferred. Unique opportunity for a sophisticated practice at a boutique firm that offers significant work life flexibility – including a reduced hours arrangement, as well as the option of a hybrid or fully remote schedule.
· 6 or more years of large or mid-size Chicago law firm corporate transactions and M&A experience
· Securities and lending experience a plus
· Top law school credentials
· Flexible work arrangements – remote or hybrid; reduced hours schedule
· Hands-on sophisticated practice