About the Position:
Our client, a nationally recognized labor and employment-focused law firm, is seeking a labor and employment litigation attorney to join the Chicago office and its Chambers-ranked practice in a Counsel non-partnership track role. Target candidates must have 6 or more years of L&E litigation experience including wage and hour, class and collective actions, and appellate work, and the primary focus of this role will be drafting class action motions and briefs. This is a great opportunity to join a global law firm that is consistently recognized as an L&E industry leader.
· 6 or more years of labor and employment litigation experience
· Experience with class and collective actions, wage & hour, and appellate work
· Significant experience drafting motions and briefs
· Chambers-ranked practice group
· Global law firm leader in labor and employment law
· Remote/work from home