About the Position:
Our client, one of the world’s largest law firms with over 3,000 attorneys across the globe, is actively seeking an employee benefits/executive compensation attorney to join its Chicago office as an associate in the tax practice group. This firm boasts over 65 offices worldwide and this practice represents a range of Fortune 100 corporations and other industry-leading companies with an array of employee benefits matters. Target candidates will have 3 or more years of employee benefits experience including ERISA compliance and must have excellent academic credentials. Don’t miss this outstanding opportunity to join a highly-regarded law firm that offers its associates significant training, early client interaction, and leadership opportunities!
· 3 or more years of employee benefits experience including with ERISA
· Experience with M&A is a plus
· Excellent academic credentials and writing skills
· Global law firm with a presence in the U.S., Asia, Europe, and the Middle East
· Firm is ranked highly for its formal training