About the Position:
Our client, the Chicago office of a prestigious global Am Law firm, is actively seeking an employment litigation and counseling attorney to join its premier Employment Benefits & Compensation group as an associate. The attorneys in this nationally top-ranked practice advise clients around the world on a full range of corporate transactions and the person in this non-litigation role will focus on counseling employers in all aspects of the employment relationship and will provide employment assistance in M&A deals. Target candidates will have 4 or more years of broad-based employment litigation and counseling experience and excellent academic credentials. This is an exceptional opportunity to bring your experience to a large and sophisticated Am Law firm.
· 4 or more years of employment litigation and counseling experience, though the position will not be litigation focused
· Experience counseling employers on employment relationship matters
· Experience providing employment assistance in M&A transactions
· Top of the market compensation
· Firm has been named a top firm to work in Chicago