About the Position:
Our client, a top-tier global law firm with a large and established Chicago office, is seeking a data privacy lawyer to join its busy practice in an Of Counsel position. This cutting-edge practice advises and represents clients on a range of complex data and security issues. Target candidates will have 7 or more years of experience and will focus on privacy program management and product counseling, including risk assessment, counseling on new and emerging laws, and drafting data and privacy documents. Don’t miss this excellent opportunity to join an exciting practice at an Am Law firm.
· 7 or more years of legal experience focusing on data privacy/cyber security/technology
· Deep familiarity with key U.S. and global privacy laws
· Telecommunications industry experience preferred
· CIPP/US certification preferred
· Top of market compensation
· Unique position in a cutting-edge practice group