About the Position:
Our client, a Midwest-based national law firm, is actively seeking a global franchise attorney to join its Chicago office as a senior-level associate. This nationally recognized practice represents hundreds of brands in the U.S. and abroad, and target candidates will have 5 or more years of experience advising on regulatory matters for international franchise, distribution, and supply chain arrangements, drafting and negotiating agreements, and dispute resolution. Must have strong academic credentials, and experience with international licensing or franchising is a plus. This is a terrific opportunity to bring your experience to a highly-regarded practice at a national law firm with Midwestern roots!
· 5 or more years advising on regulatory matters for international franchise, distribution, and supply chain arrangements
· International licensing or franchising experience preferred
· Nationally ranked practice group
· Recognized as a top law firm to work in the Midwest
· Firm has a strong dedication to pro-bono work