About the Position:
Our client, a strong national law firm, is seeking a health care litigation attorney to join its team. This firm boasts one of the largest health care practices in the country and represents clients, including health systems, academic medical centers, and health technology companies. Target candidates will have 2 or more years of experience particularly with False Claims Act matters. Must have strong academic credentials (federal clerkship is preferred) and excellent writing skills. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a Chambers-ranked health care practice that has been recognized as a leader in health care law!
· 2 or more years of health care litigation experience particularly with False Claims Act matters
· Strong academic credentials and writing skills
· Federal clerkship experience is preferred
· Chambers-ranked practice group
· Recognized as a top law firm to work in the Midwest