About the Position:
Our client, the Chicago office of a prestigious global Am Law firm, is actively seeking a funds attorney to join its preeminent practice as an associate. This highly-regarded practice advises some of the world’s most sophisticated investors and fund sponsors with fund operations, structuring and fundraising, and regulatory and compliance matters. Target candidates will have 3 or more years of large law firm private equity fund formation experience and top academic credentials. Don’t miss this exceptional opportunity to join an innovative practice at a world-renowned law firm!
· 3 or more years of private equity fund formation experience
· Large law firm experience and excellent academic credentials
· Market-leading practice in the investment funds space
· Top of the market compensation
· Ranked as a top Chicago law firm to work