About the Position:
Our client, one of the largest and most recognized global law firms, is actively seeking an IP technology transactions attorney to join its Chicago office as a mid to senior level associate. The firm’s technology transactions practice provides legal expertise for innovative technologies throughout the world, including global outsourcing, cloud services, fintech, global technology agreements, and technology disputes and procurement. Target candidates will have 5 to 7 years of experience advising clients on the IP, data and technology aspects of a wide range of corporate and transactional matters, including IP/tech heavy related M&A, IP migrations and reorganizations, and IP and technology licenses. This is a phenomenal opportunity to bring your experience to a prominent and prestigious Am Law firm with top of the market compensation!
· 5 to 7 years of IP technology transactions experience
· Experience advising clients on the intellectual property, data and technology aspects of a wide range of corporate and transactional matters
· Top academic credentials
· Top of the market compensation
· Development and training programs
· Ranked as a top firm in Chicago