About the Position:
Our client, a vastly recognized large global law firm, is actively seeking a transactional attorney to join its Chicago office as an associate. The attorney in this position will advise clients on legal developments related to international trade, US export controls, sanctions, data privacy, commercial law, and cross-border transactions. This position will also be responsible for conducting internal compliance investigation document reviews/interviews, conducting compliance due diligence for M&A buyers, and drafting cross-border agreements as well as license applications and similar filings. Target candidates will have 1 or more years of experience assisting with trade, tech/data privacy, and commercial transactions. This is a fantastic opportunity to work on substantive matters in a large and prestigious Am Law firm!
· 1 or more years of experience assisting with trade, tech/data privacy, and commercial transactions
· Experience conducting due diligence related to M&A
· Top of the market compensation
· Development and training programs
· Flexible work arrangements (open to remote)