About the Position:
Our client, a Chicago-based global law firm, is seeking a real estate attorney with 2 or more years of experience to join its strong real estate practice as a junior-level associate. This multi-disciplinary practice group handles all aspects of real estate issues including tax, corporate, finance, and litigation real estate matters, and works with some of the largest and most well-known companies in the world. Target candidates will have transactional real estate experience, including financing, leasing, joint ventures, and sales and acquisitions. Don’t miss this fantastic opportunity to join a top law firm real estate practice!
· Two or more years of transactional real estate experience
· Experience with financing, leasing, joint ventures, and sales and acquisitions
· Strong academic credentials
· Ranked as a top law firm to work in Chicago
· Ranked as one of the top law firms for diversity
· Top of market compensation