About the Position:
Our client, a Midwest-based national law firm, is actively seeking a patent attorney to join as a mid/senior-level associate (depending on experience) in its collaborative Chicago office. This cutting-edge group handles patent matters in virtually every country including patent applications, due diligence, third-party portfolio assessments, and patent landscape analyses. Target candidates will have 3 or more years of patent experience in the pharmaceutical and life sciences fields, an advanced degree in biological sciences, and be registered with the USPTO. This is an excellent opportunity to join an innovative practice at a firm that is ranked one of the top in the Midwest!
· 3 or more years of patent experience in the pharmaceutical and life sciences fields
· Advanced degree in biological sciences as well as research experience
· Registered to practice before the USPTO
· Excellent mentorship and professional development opportunities
· Collaborate with attorneys across practice groups and different offices
· Remote work flexibility