About the Position:
Our client, a highly-regarded boutique law firm with a strong construction litigation practice, is actively seeking a litigation attorney to join as a mid/senior-level associate in its sophisticated practice. This role will focus on a full range of construction litigation matters, and the target candidates should have 5 or more years of solid commercial litigation experience, with construction litigation experience preferred but not required. Contact us today about this fantastic opportunity to bring your experience and hit the ground running at this exciting boutique firm!
· Five or more years of litigation experience
· Experience in construction litigation preferred
· Strong academic credentials, a strong law firm background and the desire for a hands-on and dynamic hands-on litigation practice
· Collegial, boutique law firm started by a former large law firm partner
· Unique opportunity to gain strong litigation experience and trial skills