About the Position:
Our client, a large law firm recognized as one of the best law firms to work for in the U.S., is seeking a patent litigation attorney to join as a junior to mid-level associate in its Chicago office. This practice group serves clients across industries, from start-ups to large corporations, and the target candidates for this role will have 2 or more years of patent litigation experience; Hatch-Waxman litigation is a plus. This is an outstanding opportunity to gain experience at a large law firm in a practice that handles high-profile patent cases.
· 2 or more years of patent litigation experience including depositions, discovery management, and working with experts and handling expert reports
· Degree in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Chemical Engineering or similar field
· Top academic credentials and excellent writing skills are a must
· Cutting-edge patent practice specializing in patent counseling, transactional services, and litigation matters
· Competitive salary and benefits