About the Position:
Our client, a top Midwest-based law firm, is actively seeking a patent attorney to join a busy and Chambers-ranked practice in Chicago to work on all aspects of patent prosecution and portfolio management. Target candidates will have 2+ years of patent prosecution experience in the life sciences, as well as an advanced degree in the chemical or biological sciences. This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading business law firm with a client-focused approach and an established Chicago office!
· 2+ years of life sciences patent prosecution experience, including drafting and prosecuting patent applications, counseling clients, conducting searches, and managing patent portfolios
· Strong academic credentials and excellent writing skills
· Advanced degree in the chemical or biological sciences required
· Collaborative, client-focused work environment
· Comprehensive benefits plan
· Hybrid work environment