About the Position:
Our client, a highly-respected midsize Chicago law firm, is seeking a real estate lawyer to join as a junior-level associate in its commercial real estate practice. This highly-regarded practice group represents clients across the U.S. with commercial real estate transactions including acquisitions, dispositions, workouts and bankruptcies, financings, and leasing matters. Target candidates will have real estate transactions experience – and real estate finance experience is a plus. This is an outstanding opportunity to gain hands-on experience and work with a sophisticated client base!
· 2 or more years of real estate transactions experience
· Real estate finance experience is a plus
· Strong academic credentials
· Recognized as one of the best midsize law firms in Chicago
· Long-standing dedication to pro-bono work