10 of Our Most Unique Interview Questions
When we discuss with our candidates the questions that they are asked during interviews, we are often impressed by some of the more unique ones. We all know the typical questions (i.e., Why are you interested in our firm/company? What is your experience at your current employer?, etc.), but below are some of the most unique and creative ones our candidates have recently been asked…
- What is your favorite band / music?
- How do you deal with stress?
- What was the last book you read?
- What is your negotiating style?
- What are your 3 favorite Supreme Court cases and why?
- How do you handle conflict?
- How would you describe what you do for a living to a 4 year old?
- What was your favorite case/deal to work on and why?
- How do you handle a difficult co-worker?
- Do you mind if I take this call? It’s my wife. (only kidding!)
What are some of yours?