About the Position:
Our client, a West Coast-based international law firm, is actively seeking a corporate M&A attorney to join its prestigious practice group. This Chambers-ranked practice boasts over 180 attorneys in the U.S., Asia, and Europe who work on M&A transactions for clients in the tech, education, media, and healthcare industries. Target candidates will have 4 or more years of M&A experience including drafting and negotiating ancillary documents, and managing deal processes. Must have large law firm experience and excellent academic credentials. This is a truly exceptional opportunity to join the highly-regarded practice of an elite firm!
· 4 or more years of M&A experience including drafting and negotiating ancillary documents, managing deal processes
· Must have large law firm experience and excellent academic credentials
· Top of market compensation
· Chambers-ranked practice group
· Firm nationally ranked as a best company to work