About the Position:
Our client, a prestigious global law firm with a large and established Chicago office, is seeking a stellar privacy associate with cybersecurity and data privacy experience to join its practice as a junior/mid-level associate. This innovative practice group represents a sophisticated client base including Fortune 500 companies and private equity firms with complex data protection, cybersecurity, privacy, and incident response matters worldwide. Target candidates will have one or more years of cybersecurity and data privacy experience from a large law firm and the desire for a truly cutting-edge practice. Don’t miss this exceptional opportunity to join a highly-regarded practice at one of the world’s top law firms!
· 1 or more years of data privacy and cybersecurity experience
· Experience with data breach response, cybersecurity preparedness, and knowledge of data privacy/cybersecurity laws in the U.S.
· Excellent academic credentials
· Ranked as one of the top firms to work in Chicago
· Firm provides an enhanced mentoring program for associates