About the Position:
Our client, an internationally recognized labor and employment-focused law firm, is actively seeking a labor and employment attorney to join its Chicago office as an associate. This Chambers-ranked practice group handles employment law cases for clients ranging from single-office businesses to Fortune 500 companies in the U.S. and abroad, and the target candidates must have 4 or more years of labor and employment experience, preferably including class action and wage and hour experience. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an elite global law firm that is consistently recognized as an industry leader!
· 4 or more years of labor and employment experience
· Class action and wage and hour experience preferred
· Strong academic credentials
· Chambers-ranked practice group
· Firm has a strong commitment to pro-bono work