About the Position:
Our client, a top international law firm with Chicago roots, is actively seeking a labor and employment litigator to join its industry-leading practice as a Partner. This Chambers-ranked practice has experience in almost all aspects of workplace law around the world. Target candidates will have significant labor and employment experience including wage and hour and/or class action matters, as well as $1.5M in portable business. Don’t miss this excellent opportunity to join a highly-regarded practice with an international footprint!
· Significant labor and employment experience including wage and hour and/or class action matters
· Portable book of business ($1.5M+)
· Industry-leading, Chambers-ranked practice
· Work with clients ranging from startups to multinational companies
· Firm has a strong commitment to attorney well-being initiatives