About the Position:
Our client, a Chicago law firm with a nationally-recognized real estate practice and strong client relationships, is seeking a real estate attorney with a deep focus on joint venture transactions to join as a junior partner. The real estate practice at this firm has an excellent reputation in the real estate market for its transactional work expertise, and this particular group represents financial partners, operating partners, and groups that finance co-investments with the structuring, negotiating, and closing of real estate joint venture transactions in connection with acquisitions. The desired candidates for this position will have extensive experience with real estate joint ventures transactions (8+ years) and will be eager to handle high caliber and engaging real estate work at a midsize firm which values the satisfaction of its clients and employees alike.
· 8 or more years of experience structuring, negotiating, and closing real estate joint venture transactions
· Desire to handle high quality, sophisticated work in an esteemed practice
· Chambers-ranked practice group
· Robust support from associates and paralegals
· Supportive and collaborative firm environment
· Hybrid/flexible work arrangements