About the Position:
Our client, a highly-regarded global law firm based in Chicago, is seeking a securitization/structured finance attorney to join its prestigious practice as an associate. This Chambers-ranked practice group has a presence across multiple continents and represents some of the world’s largest financial institutions in a variety of financing transactions spanning a range of asset types. Target candidates will have 2+ years of large law firm securitization and structured finance experience as well as excellent academic credentials.
· 2+ years of large law firm securitization and structured finance experience
· Excellent academic credentials
· Top of the market compensation
· Named a top law firm for diversity
· Chambers-recognized practice group